Up Coming Events

  • Cystic Fibrosis Breath of Life Gala - November 13, 2010
  • Denver Art Museum Education Research Intern - Janurary - September 2010
  • SCFD Internship - Janurary - September 2010
  • Siggraph 2009 International Conference: Poster Presentation - August 3-7 2009 - New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Exciting Update! News from the CFF Colorado Chapter!


Copyright permission granted!!! Received this this morning (edited for website blog):

"This sounds like a very cool project! You are more than welcome to use any wording on the website that you would like to.... I would love to see it upon completion (or at an earlier phase if I can help) and I think it could be a very useful tool for us to use when speaking to donors, sponsors, event participants, volunteers, etc. It's also something we may be able to link to on our website. I have attached our logo in case the one you're finding on the website isn't great quality - let me know if there's anything else you need. Keep me posted on your progress!"

So very cool!

2 comments: