Up Coming Events

  • Cystic Fibrosis Breath of Life Gala - November 13, 2010
  • Denver Art Museum Education Research Intern - Janurary - September 2010
  • SCFD Internship - Janurary - September 2010
  • Siggraph 2009 International Conference: Poster Presentation - August 3-7 2009 - New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Final Thesis Animation


This is my Final Thesis Animation for the Short.
It will continually be a work in progress.
To view at a better resolution, please visit my site at www.BioMations.com.
Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It is awesome! I will share this with my friends and family. Thank you so much. It's tough to describe the genetics of my son's CF without something like this. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I hope to add more sequences with the cilia hairs and demonstrate the CF proteins communicating with each other. Thank you very much for following my blog- I truly hope my animation will help the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this work. We'd want to translate it in Turkish. Is it possible, I mean do you give permission for this?

    ReplyDelete