Up Coming Events

  • Cystic Fibrosis Breath of Life Gala - November 13, 2010
  • Denver Art Museum Education Research Intern - Janurary - September 2010
  • SCFD Internship - Janurary - September 2010
  • Siggraph 2009 International Conference: Poster Presentation - August 3-7 2009 - New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rendering!

My thesis project is due this Saturday by 9am. I need to have everything complied by Thursday evening, just as a precaution. Currently I am rendering my final autosomes.

My 8-page 11 font, 1" margins, thesis paper was due yesterday.

My postcards for the thesis exhibit have finally arrived in the mail today, and I will deliver them to school tomorrow.

After this deadline, I will aim to resubmit my poster submission to Siggraph late-breaking deadline of May 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment